As we return to the traditional back to school season, its a time to gear up for the remainder of there year. If you role includes sales, here are 7 tips to boost sales at this time of year:
- Call 20 new “ideal” prospects. Your definition of “ideal” may have changed in the past months.
- Catch up with current clients as their needs may have changed. Offer support & value.
- While talking with current clients, ask who else they know who needs you.
- Re-engage “ideal” prospects who said “no” or “not now” and see if they are now ready.
- Look through pending proposals, identify 3 ideas to move each closer to a close.
- Connect with 5 new Centers of Influence (who can and will refer “ideal” prospects).
- Purge prospects who don’t fit your definition of “ideal,” so you don’t waste time.